Monday, January 11, 2010

Worthy of Scensory

"Total fagatoni" Adam Lambert generated more than 5000 complaints to the FCC with the "cluster fuck of awfulness" otherwise known as his recent performance on the AMAs.

Courtesy of The Smoking Gun, here are highlights from the complaint letters:

  • This should be illegal if it is not.

  • As a gay man I feel offend that his is giving a negative portrayal of the gay community.

  • KEEP THE FAG KISSING OFF NON CABLE CHANNELS. YOU NAZI.

  • I would not be surprised to see such a show in the "boy's towns" of Mexico, or in Bancock, but I am offended to see them on United States Television.

  • What is it with gays? If they want to carry on a gay relationship they need to do it in private.

  • [I]t has broken my heart to think of the millions of children who sat at home and watched this atrocious act.

  • He simulated oral sex (a man moved his head in a vigorous circular motion right on Adam's crotch)!!!!

  • NO ONE COULD CALL THIS ART OR ENTERTAINMENT. IT SHOULD BE BROADCAST AT 2 AM WHEN THE PERVERTS ARE WATCHING.

  • All of the awards that were bestowed upon [Taylor Swift] during the AMA presentation were negated by the disgraceful display of gay sex.

  • It didn't bother me that he kissed a guy but needless to say my husband was furious.

  • Adam is now attempting to defend his indecent act by using a gay rights platform. What about my rights as a tax paying American to be entertained without this ridiculous filth that's suppose to be entertainment.

  • Just wondering if a gay kiss between two fudge packers no longer falls below standards. Perhaps he can actually suck his cock next time...

  • GOODNESS!

  • do i really need to see some guy giving adam lambert a blowjob before i go to bed!?!? [The answer is of course, "yes."]

  • I am not opposed to homosexuality, my brother-in-law is gay and I love him dearly. However, men, women and especially children should not be subjected to this kind of behavior on national television.

  • Even Carrie Underwood had to get in on the act and dress like a hooker.

  • Shakira was bad enough pushing her twat in my face.

    Okay, those last two weren't really about Lambert, but I just had to include them anyway. My personal favourite is the guy who complained Lambert was "shoving his HOMOSEXUALITY down our throats." Hawt.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment