Saturday, December 26, 2009

Number Six?

So, I've only three eps left of Season Four and I still don't know who the Oceanic Six are.

Lemme see, so far we have: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sun, and Sayid... That's five. Sure, there's Aaron, right, but you can't count him. He wasn't ticketed on 815. I mean, technically, yes, he was on the plane, but... Anyway. So who is number six? Sawyer stays. Jack said as much. And Claire, too, obviously. (Shit, for all I know, she just walked stright to neverneverland with Old Man Shephard.) And Locke sure as hell ain't going back to his wheelchair. Who does that leave? Bernard? No, he wouldn't leave without Rose. Unless she dies suddenly. Which would be shitty. Jin doesn't make it off the island. It can't be Desmond, he wasn't on the plane either. And Charlie is already dead. Michael? Not without having a way to explain away Walt. Hmmm...

So who is number six? I guess I'll found out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment