Friday, June 04, 2010

Memorial Day Movie Marathon, Pt. 4

The House Bunny

Oh. My. Fucking. God. I cannot (lie, I totes can!) believe this movie exists. It is, seriously, one of the worst movies I have ever seen. And if you don't believe me, remember that I've seen Mac and Me. Here is the plot, such as it is: A Playboy bunny gets booted out of the mansion and moves in with a sorority full of ugly girls. The bunny teaches the ugly girls how to be sexy and popular and blah blah blah... What a fucking vulgar, offensive, disgusting trainwreck of a movie. Everyone involved in the production should be sentenced to 9 billion hours of community service. Basically, they should not be allowed to work in Hollywood ever again. Not even at Pink's. This movie is shit. This movie is dog shit. This movie is dog shit on the soul of humanity. The more I think about this movie's mere existence, the more angry I get. Fuck you, Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment