Thursday, July 08, 2010

Mel Gibson Is A Vile Racist Douchebag Of Epic Proportions... But You Already Knew That

So, what racist slur will Mel Gibson spit out next? Anyone care to take a guess? Go on, think up something, I'll wait. Okay. Did you come up with "wetback"? If so, give yourself a churro.

Dlisted is reporting another gem in the tapes made by former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. Speaking about one of his Latina employees Gibson had this to say:

"I will report her to the fucking people that take fucking money from the wetbacks."
I'm not sure entirely what that statement means, but add one more threat and racist nugget to Gibson's répertoire. These same tapes also include these statements from Mel: "You look like a fucking pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n****rs, it will be your fault" and "I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

No comments:

Post a Comment