Monday, February 21, 2011

Something To Waste Your Money On

If you're like me you like your bourbon, and you like it on the rocks. And if you're like me, you're probably a bit of a Star Wars nerd. Finally, drinking and Star Wars nerddom come together.



Ice cube trays in the form of R2-D2 (who cares) and Han Solo Frozen In Fuckin' Carbonite (frozen in fuckin carbonite!)! Get your Jim "Laser" Beam on the way it was meant to: With Han Solo just chillin' (HA!) in your glass. Available soon wherever stuff like this is sold.

Also suitable for chocolate, if you're into that kind of thing.

More info here.

[Tip of the ill-fitting Stormtrooper helmet to Red Sonja.]

2 comments:

  1. Does it make me weird because I totally want a set. I can see them floating in my rum and coke as I write this and the idea of using them as chocolate molds is almost too much goodness to bear.

    ReplyDelete