Saturday, February 05, 2011

My Inbox This Morning at Gays.com

So, I get this random message (an all-too common experience) from an African fellow on gays.com. I'm not sure why I seem to attract only men on distant continents, but that's neither here nor there. Check out this totally random greeting:

hello man how are u doing? i think am the one u can be seeking for , I just wana be ur friend and we can share each other pic at yahoo. SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE GAME THAT WE PLAY WITH NO PISSING i wana get ur yahoo id to add u for some chating or u can add me . and i cant wait to hear from so gladly soon .
[redacted]@yahoo.com
thank you

Huh? The game that we play with no pissing? So this guy is not into watersports? Fine by me, I am reasonably sure nowhere in my profile does it say I am into that either. (If that's your thing, good for you, no judgements here, it's just not my thing.) But, what the fuck? What a strange thing to say to a total stranger. "Hey, maybe we could be friends, so long as there's no urine involved!" Yeah, totally normal thing to say.

p.s. I do not have a Yahoo ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment