Saturday, December 25, 2010

Another Festivus Miracle!

Miramax and The Weinstein Company announced last week they've reached an agreement to bring a sequel to Bad Santa to the big screen. God bless the Talking Walnut!

In honor of that, here are some of my favourite quotes from the original film:

  • "I don't think you should be digging in your ass."

  • "He's not going to say 'fuckstick' in front of the children, is he?"

  • "I beat the shit out of some kids today. But it was for a purpose. It made me feel good about myself. It was like I did something constructive with my life."

  • "Fuck me, Santa! Fuck me, Santa! Fuck me, Santa!"

  • "Well they all can't be winners."

  • "Good night, Santa. Good night, Mrs. Santa's sister."

  • "I'm on my fucking lunch break!"

  • "I called you a fucking guinea homo from the 15th-fucking-century, you dickhead!"

  • "Are you fucking with me?!"

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Deeky!! Thanks for the news about Bad Santa We watch it on Xmas after we put the kids to bed and laugh our asses off. And by the way you forget, "You ain't gonna shit right for a week."!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! another excellent line! merry christmas to you too, renee!

    ReplyDelete